Terms and Conditions – Specific Rules for FIFA 17 Goal of the Month Competition
The FIFA 17 Goal of the Month competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of the United Kingdom (“Entrant Country”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
The Competition is open for entries from 11 November, 2016 at 6pm (BST) ("Opening Date") and will close on 31 May 2017 at 23.59 (GMT) (Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must own or have access to a copy of FIFA 17 for any console (“Game”). By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) Watch the goals shortlisted for the Premier League goal of the month for that month;
b) Recreate the goal they think is best from the list;
c) Film/capture the goal to create a video (“Goal Video”);
d) Upload the Goal Video to their personal YouTube account;
e) Enter the Competition by completing the on the landing page at [xxxxxxx] specifying:
a. their name;
b. their email address; and
c. the URL of the Goal Video on their personal YouTube account.
5. Each Entrant may submit multiple entries but will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
6. Entries must not contain any:
a) Pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) Abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) Harassing or defamatory content;
d) Content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) Content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) Violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) Spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
7. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoter’s control and any YouTube Yogscast channel.
8. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
9. There will be one (1) winner each month (each a “Winner”), Each monthly Winner will be selected by the Yogscast team based how close to the real-life goal their Goal Video is. Each member of the Yogscast team is an independent judge and is not permitted to enter the Competition themselves. The decision of the judges is final.
10. The Promoter shall notify each Winner by email to the email address provided by the Entrant at the time of entry, of their selection within seven (7) days of the winning Premier League Goal of the Month being announced.
11. In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), each must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s notification email within 30 days from the date of the Promoter’s notification email, and provide their full name, postal address, date of birth and the Premier League game they would like tickets for. They will also need to include at least three alternative matches.
12. Each Winner will win two tickets to a Premier League game (“Winner Prize”). The Promoter will endeavor to match the tickets to the Winner’s chosen match(s) but in the event that is impossible will issue the Winner with a choice of match to choose from.
14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send by registered post, the Winner Prize to each Winner within 14 days of receiving a Winner’s details.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
17. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
19. Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an Entrant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by an Entrant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
21. Each Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
22. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website(s) and any YouTube Yogscast channel. Each Winner’s and each Runner-Up’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked “FIFA 17 Goal of the Month Competition” to the following address: Yogscast, PO Box 3125, Bristol, BS2 2DG within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
23. The “Promoter” is: Yogscast Ltd, registered address Victoria House, 26 Queen Victoria Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1TG
24. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
Entries which do not comply with the YouTube Terms of Service and Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
oThe Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube. Each Entrant is providing their information to the Promoter and not to YouTube. The information each Entrant provides will only be used to administer the Competition. Each Entrant agrees that YouTube shall not have any liability in relation to the Competition.